Indoor plants: a little bit of the outdoors, indoors
As you know indoor plants have become a major decor trend but now that we are all stuck indoors with the pandemic, bringing the greenery indoors during winter is an attractive choice.
While it’s chilly outside, indoor plants are a great way to bring the outdoors in. Not only are indoor plants having a moment in interior decor trends, studies have shown indoor plants can:
- Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity
- Reduce stress, fatigue, sore throats and colds
- Clean indoor air by absorbing toxins, increasing humidity and producing oxygen
- Enriched health and better sleep
- Add life to a sterile office, give privacy and reduce noise levels
Guess indoor plants have been the lockdown companion we’ve been yearning for all along!